If you have any questions or concerns regarding the above statement, please contact our Customer Support Desk at email@example.com or call on +91 8764221100.
We are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") you share with us. Personal information means information about you that is personally identifiable including, but not limited to, your name, address, email address or other contact information.
We do not require you to provide Personal Information in order to have access to information that is publicly available on our site. However, in order to provide you with certain services given under the Site or to share information with other members, you must create an account (“Account”) and provide us with your email address and password that you will use for your Account (“Requested Details”). We may request additional Personal Information in the future.
We use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to identify and authenticate your access to helloenglish.com as well as any other website, application and/ or domain owned, operated and controlled by us,
- to provide you with the services provided under the Site,
- to improve our services to you and to contact you.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information collected by us is used for providing better facilities to our customers. Certain information, such as your name, e-mail addresses, is collected in order to sign up for an account on our app / website. Our apps or website may sometimes require you to give us your contact information (like your name, address, telephone number and email address), and demographic information (like your Zip Code/ Pin Code). Additional information such as Your progress in completing tasks set by the Product, audio and image data disclosed by the User when interacting with the Application, etc is collected and stored by Us, solely for the improvement and development of the Product. To avail of any services we offer or to buy products on the apps or the website we will need to collect certain financial information, such as your credit card number, credit card expiration date, and billing address ("Financial Information"). Financial Information that is collected is used to check your qualifications for registration, to bill you for products and services, and for other purposes. We do not share Financial Information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide you with the service.
We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of our websites. "Cookies" are small pieces of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information which is specific to a given user and hence, will eventually help us in providing you customized services. If you reject cookies, you may still browse our website, but your ability to make use of some of the areas of our site will be limited.
EXTERNAL LINKS ON WEBSITE
Our apps and website may include hyperlinks to other web sites or content or resources. We may have no control over any apps or websites or resources, which are provided by companies or persons other than us.
You acknowledge and agree that helloenglish.com as well as any other app, website and/ or domain owned, operated and controlled by Intap Labs Private Limited is not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such websites or resources.
You acknowledge and agree that helloenglish.com as well as any other app, website and/ or domain owned, operated and controlled by Intap Labs Private Limited is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such apps, websites or resources.
OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the contact information provided by you to communicate with you, viz informing you about your account and security updates. We may also use your information to send you password reminder and registration confirmation, Special offers, Newsletters etc.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our apps and website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. Finally, we may use your IP address to help protect our partners and ourselves from fraud. helloenglish.com as well as any other website and/ or domain owned, operated and controlled by Intap Labs Private Limited will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available.
We use the information we gather on the apps and website for the following purposes:
- To provide our services. This includes providing communications, promotions and information on new services, and additional vendor postings which may be of interest to you, and providing information on offers and discounts on Products sold on the apps / website.
- To respond to any queries you may have or to communicate information to you. These include sending you e-mails or other communications regarding updates at the apps / website to contact you about your opinion of current products and services or potential new products and services that may be offered.
- To operate and improve the apps / website in order to foster a positive user experience.
- To comply with the applicable laws; and
At the time of registration for an account, you have the option to elect or not elect to receive additional communications, information and promotions, including without limitation, free informational newsletters from us relating to topics that may be of special interest to you, such as career management advice and feedback on current and future products.
We gather information about all of our users collectively, such as what areas users visit most frequently and what services users access the most. Such data is used anonymously and in the aggregate. This information helps us determine what is most beneficial for our users, and how we can continually create a better overall experience for them.
We may also use this information for the purposes of complying with the applicable laws.
We do not collect sensitive personal data or information of users like password of your e mail account; password of your helloenglish.com account, financial information such as Bank Account details or Credit Card or Debit Card or other payment related details; physical and mental or other health conditions or medical records and history; Biometric information such as finger prints, facial patterns and DNA any other sensitive information which is confidential or sensitive by its nature, without your explicit consent or unless necessary by law.
We also shall use payment gateways such as PayTM, Google Wallet, RazorPay etc. and such information collected by PayTM etc. will be bound by the terms of non disclosure and confidentiality inherent to such websites.
We do not disclose information about your individual visits to helloenglish.com to any outside parties without your consent, except when to the extent necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, rules or regulations or in legal proceedings when such information is relevant.
OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. However, the following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed.
Advertiser: We gather up data such as personally identifiable information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for other marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally. Certain information, such as your name, email address, password, credit card number and bank account number are never disclosed to marketing advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisement on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.
Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws relating to intellectual property rights, frauds etc. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PROFILE
Following registration, you can review and change the information you submitted during registration. If you change any information we may keep track of your old information. You can change your registration information such as: name, address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, and profile.
To remove your profile so that others cannot view it, please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will retain in our files information you have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored 'back up' systems. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personally identifiable information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests.
CONTROL OF YOUR PASSWORD
You are responsible for all actions taken with your login information and password. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personally identifiable information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any consistent unauthorized use of your account or access to your password even after changing it.
OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTORS
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the company. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of our standard security procedures are at your sole risk and discretion.
AD PLACEMENT AND POSITIONING
Service Provider will deliver/ publish the Ad(s) in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and/or RO/ IO and the agreed specification shared by the Client. Any exceptions must be approved in writing by Client in advance. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, Service Provider shall, and ensure that the Subcontractors shall, ensure that:
- All Ad delivery/publication must be served to the target audience as defined in respective RO/IO’s or the site requirements as agreed by the Client in writing;
- Ad delivery complies with any editorial adjacencies and guidelines stated on the RO/IO;
- If required by the Client, Ad delivery may be required to be monitored through a third party ad serving system. The Service Provider agrees to use any tags provided for Ad serving. The Client will provide adequate notice for compliance and adequate support for discrepancy resolution;
- Ads will comply with the exclusivity arrangements, sizing and positioning requirements, and Ads shall only be placed on the Site(s) that are set forth in the IO and not on any substitute Sites(s);
- If an Ad employs rich media functionality, Service Provider must comply with the expansion instructions as detailed in the IO;
- No Ads of the Customer of the Client can be placed or attempted to be placed adjacent to editorial(i) which may be critical or derogatory of the relevant Advertiser or its products or services or (ii) containing and/or relating to violence, sex, profanity, racism, terrorism, sexism, religion, gambling, pornography, abortion, or any other highly explosive subject matter;
- It will not display the Ads of the Advertiser on media supports/websites whose activity is illegal, especially on websites massively violating the copyright and neighboring rights.
- it shall not display or permit the display on any page where the Ads or other deliverables placed hereunder appear or otherwise in any manner associate the Advertiser or any content provided hereunder with any web site, person or entity (or content related thereto) that is in the business of copying, distributing, or publishing, or facilitating or enabling the copying, distribution or publication of material without authorisation from the applicable copyright holders, including but not limited to peer-to-peer sharing sites and sites containing pirated content;
- When Advertiser banners are purchased specific to keyword placements, Service Provider will not place or attempt to place such banners in a manner that would allow the reader to “infer” an advertiser association (i.e., one click away) with any of the unacceptable content outlined in clause 7(vi) & 7 (vii) above;
- Unless agreed otherwise in an IO/RO, no Advertiser Ads can appear to be associated with or be positioned or monitored on open chat rooms or bulletin boards or other areas containing user generated content (e.g., anywhere the general public can post personal comments, opinions, etc.);
- Client reserves the right to use third party products (e.g. Adsafe) to protect its Advertiser(s) by blocking an Ad from running in breach of clauses (vi) to (viii) and Service Provider shall pay the associated costs. Service Provider agrees that Client decision (using such third party products) to block an Ad due to inappropriate page content shall be binding and final.
- Ads that run in breach of said clauses or which are blocked from running by Client as specified or implied shall be non-billable;
- After Client notifies Service Provider that specific placements of Ads are in breach of the said clauses, Service Provider undertakes to (i) correct such breach immediately, and in any event Service Provider shall ensure that such breach is corrected within a maximum of 3 hours of notification by Client; (ii) provide its full protection to the Client and the Advertiser in the event of any action brought by a third party.The Service Provider agrees to indemnify the Client and/or the Advertiser against all charges, convictions and expenses arising from a breach of its obligations; and
- In the event that such breach has occurred in more than 10,000 impressions in any 24-hour period, 10% of the entire value of the then-active RO/IO between Service Provider and Client shall be non-billable.
TAGS AND DATA COLLECTION
During the term, Client may launch ad placement, ad serving and ad tracking for inventory buying using a demand side platform (DSP). The Service Provider will be bound to conforming to the DSP by the terms set out here-on.
Unless otherwise expressly agreed by and between the parties herein, Client will not collect any personal data or personally identifiable information from the Site(s), and Service Provider will at no point send or make available any personal data or personally identifiable information to Client or its affiliates including, without limitations, in referring URLs.
Service Provider's Sites & Apps must accept standard ad serving tags, rich media tags and other ad serving tags and similar technologies (including 1x1 pixels, clear gifs) and collectively called, "Tags" and Service Provider hereby agrees to accept and fully implement such Tags. Service Provider also specifically acknowledges that cookies may be set on Service Provider’s sites and on users' machines in connection with the Tags. Service Provider also specifically acknowledges that they will be required to pass device identifiers in connection with the Tags. Such cookies and device identifiers will track, as a minimum, which Ad has been seen , interacted with or clicked on, and which Site App the Ad was seen, interacted with or clicked on (“Interaction Data”) For the avoidance of doubt, Interaction Data includes a subset of information about the nature of the media bought with regards to any demographic or behavioural targeting filters applied (“Enhanced Interaction Data”). Tags may also collect the referring URL onto which the Tag is served. Referring URLs or App Identifiers may be used to verify the appropriateness of Site(s) or App content using third party products pursuant to clause 7.1(vi) to 7.1 (viii) and to enable Client to classify the genre and content type of that page or mobile application (“Site Content Data”)
Site content Data and Interaction Data collected may be used by Client and/or its Group Companies for i) campaign reporting and attribution analysis and ii) excluding Enhanced Interaction Data, profiling of user interests. Client shall not target a user based on a single visit to a Site or mobile application as the sole criteria for Client’s delivery of a particular Ad to that user. For the purpose of these Terms, “Group Company” means any holding company, parent company, sister company or other group company of Client, including without limitation any other entity controlled by or under common control with Agency.
All forms of modification, alteration or change to the Tags are expressly forbidden. Service Provider agrees that it will not manipulate, alter, change, "piggyback" on, gather data from, or otherwise use the Tags in any way unless expressly authorised in writing by Client. Unless otherwise instructed by Client or Advertiser in writing, all Tags must be removed immediately at the end of a campaign. In the event of the Service Provider not removing the tags, all additional costs borne by the Client for the serving of invalid or excess inventory will be recovered from the Service Provider.
Service Provider consents to Client to collect additional data (“Content Data”). The types of Content Data to be collected (if any) may include (for example): User Age, User Gender, User Postcode (first section only), Site content, Site channel among others. Content Data may be provided directly by Service Provider to Client or classified by Client through analysis of referring URLs, app identifiers or other such means (this may involve the use of third party products).
Client will store any Interaction Data and Content Data (collectively “Data”) in (insert appropriate country/region) or (to the extent permitted by (insert appropriate country data protection law) that has been collected in its own database.